1. About 2-5 years of working experience in accounting;
2. Understand and familiar with various tax laws and regulations, and understand basic tax planning;
3.Good learning ability, independent working ability and financial analysis ability;
4. Careful work, strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills, dedication, strong sense of responsibility, rigorous and down-to-earth, good discipline and teamwork spirit.
1. Responsible for preparing the company's accounting documents, reviewing, binding and keeping various accounting documents, registering and keeping various account books.
2. Prepare accounting statements monthly, analyze and summarize them, and report to the company's leadership for record decision.
3. Prepare funds, supply and marketing cost expenses, management expense budgets, control cost budgets, formulate and analyze purchase and sales budgets, and handle other budget-related matters.
4. Establish an internal accounting system, assist company leaders in formulating internal accounting methods and standards, record internal accounting data, analyze internal accounting results, and handle other matters related to internal accounting.
5. Responsible for supervising the company's financial operations, checking cash, cash receivable (payment) receipts, and bill receivable (payment) bills with the cashier in a timely manner, so that the number of accounts and bills is clear.
6. Handle other matters assigned by company leaders in time.
Please send your resume to our mailbox directly.
The Fook Horse Group will supply a variety of opportunities to like-minded friends.Send your resume and let us konw you. Send mail