1. 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
2. Understand portal websites, sensitive to news events and topics, familiar with the Internet, and those with media resources are preferred;
3. Have independent planning and organization skills and excellent writing and copywriting skills;
4. Skilled use of office software such as forms and image processing software;
5. Practical, with a strong sense of work responsibility, a positive working attitude, and a strong ability to withstand pressure.
1. Formulate optimization strategies through the principles and characteristics of major search engines and ranking rules;
2. Carry out internal optimization of the website, including content optimization, keyword optimization, internal link optimization, code optimization, picture optimization, etc.;
3. Develop and implement the company's website SEO promotion plan, website SEO site optimization and keyword ranking;
4. Monitor website keywords, monitor and research other website related practices, formulate and implement company product SEO specifications.
Please send your resume to our mailbox directly.
The Fook Horse Group will supply a variety of opportunities to like-minded friends.Send your resume and let us konw you. Send mail